Sweet Potato Black Bean Avocado Sandwich
Awesome recipe via Unconventional Kitchen!
Red pepper (you can use fresh or roasted, both are good just different flavors)
Black Bean Hummus or Black Bean Spread from Trader Joes
1.Preheat the oven to 425
2. Slice sweet potatoes into rounds.
3. Spray the sweet potato rounds with olive oil and sprinkle with salt
4. Roast until fork tender about 20 minutes-depending on how thick you cut your sweet potatoes
5. Pull out of the oven and let them cool
6. Once cooled spread the sweet potatoes with black bean spread (I love Trader Joes)
7. Add sliced avocado, and sliced red pepper to the sandwich
8. Top with the another sweet potato round