VEGAN MOFO THAI PUMPKIN & CHICKPEA WRAPS
- 4 tbsp Thai red curry paste (check ingredients to ensure it’s vegan)
- 400g pumpkin, chopped into 2cm pieces
- 1 tin chickpeas, drained
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 6 large green leaves (silverbeet/collard/spinach, etc), washed
- 1 handful fresh coriander leaves, chopped
- 1 lime, juiced
- In a large pot or pan over medium heat, stir pumpkin and curry paste for a couple of minutes until aromatic.
- Add coconut milk and simmer for ten minutes or until pumpkin is soft.
- Add chickpeas and lime juice and simmer for two more minutes.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- Line lettuce leaves with pumpkin mixture. Top with coriander and roll into wraps.