Avocado Spinach Soup
- 2 Avocados
- 2 c. Spinach
- 1/2 Cucumber, peeled
- 1/4 c. Cilantro leaves (save a few for garnish)
- 1 T. Olive Oil
- 1 T. Lime Juice
- 1/2 tsp. Sea Salt
- 1/8 tsp. Cayenne Pepper
- 1 c. Water (or more for thinner soup)
- 1 Tomato, seeded and chopped
- Fresh Ground Pepper to taste
1. Place the avocados through cayenne pepper in a blender. Slowly add a cup of water and blend until smooth. Add more water if you like a thinner soup.
2. Pour the soup into bread bowls and garnish with cilantro leaves, chopped tomato, and a sprinkle of freshly ground pepper.
Serves 12 as appetizers or 4-6 as a meal